Harmony Yoga at the Royal Conservatory School
Start your morning off right with hatha yoga at the Royal Conservatory School! Join yoga instructor and pianist, Mark-Anthony Del Brocco, as he guides you through a practice set to live or recorded classical music while focussing on breath awareness and gentle asanas (poses).
All classes take place in our beautiful Temerty Theatre at the TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning, a serene and sound-proof facility featuring floor-to-ceiling windows that face onto Bloor Street West.
Classes will be from 7:30am - 8:30am on Wednesdays and Fridays and 12:00 - 12:50pm on Tuesdays.
Introductory One–Month Special - $35 for Unlimited Yoga (Feb 22 - March 22 only)
- Enjoy unlimited yoga from February 22 - March 22 for only $35 if you purchase your pass online. PURCHASE NOW! In-person and phone purchases are priced at $45.
- After March 22, one-month passes for new members are available for $45. Your month begins on the date of registration. PURCHASE NOW
- One-month specials are available to new yoga members only. After the first month, members will renew by purchasing a 10-Class Pass.
- Current RCM Faculty, Staff, or Student – Member Pass $100
- Students will automatically receive the discounted rate at the online checkout. Staff will need to visit our Students' Services Representatives to receive the discounted rate.
- New to RCM – Non-Member Pass $120
- Current RCM Faculty, Staff, or Student – Member Rate $15
- New to RCM – Non-Member Rate $20
* Participants must bring their own mats and towels. RCM does not provide full-service change rooms on site, but participants are welcome to change in the washrooms.
** 10-class passes must be used within 4 months of purchase date.
Mark-Anthony began a regular yoga practice in 2009 while studying piano performance at Western University, under the tutelage of John-Paul Bracey. It was his piano professor that guided Mark-Anthony to practice yoga as a way to ease muscle tension while still building strength. Before completing his degree, he obtained his Moksha Yoga Level 1 certification and has since become certified in a wide variety of styles including vinyasa, yin, and Pilates.
Mark-Anthony brings a balance of alignment focus and breath awareness to his classes, allowing practices to be both invigorating and nourishing.