Create a lasting tribute to someone whose love of music you wish to honour—a parent, teacher, child or friend, or express your own passion for music by naming a seat or row in Koerner Hall.
Every Seat Tells a Story
Naming a seat is a meaningful and thoughtful way to connect your personal experience or memories with the rich history of The Royal Conservatory and one of the world’s most treasured performance halls.
It ensures that you or someone special in your life will remain forever part of The Royal Conservatory, and provides an opportunity to celebrate a life committed to music and the arts. An engraved inscription telling your unique story will be attached to the seat or row of your choice.
You Can Make a Difference
Your gift helps The Royal Conservatory advance its mission to develop human potential through leadership in music and arts education. Your commitment allows The Conservatory to transform the lives of Canadians in many ways, including:
- advancing early childhood development;
- improving academic achievement in public schools through innovative arts-based learning;
- developing the talents of Canada’s most gifted young musicians;
- attracting internationally renowned performing artists from around the world; and
- fostering wellness in the elderly.
Music Lovers: Take Your Seat
Seats and rows are available to be named at three levels depending on their location in Koerner Hall and proximity to the stage:
- Seats: Bronze ($2,500), Silver ($5,000), Gold ($10,000)
- Rows: Bronze ($15,000), Silver ($20,000), Gold ($25,000)
To assist you in choosing a seat in Koerner Hall please view the seating map and gallery by clicking here.
In recognition of your gift, we are also pleased to offer:
- Recognition on our Main Donor Wall
- Recognition in Conservatory publications
- Invitations to Conservatory events
Gifts to name a seat or row can be pledged or paid in full.
Read what other donors have to say about the value of naming a seat:
- Beth Nowers and Jack Curtin
- Deborah Divine
- Jenifer and Stephen McDonald
- Dr. Neville Poy and Senator Vivian Poy
To donate, please fill out our seat naming form.
The Royal Conservatory thanks those individuals and organizations that have chosen to name a seat or row in Koerner Hall and welcomes them to the Royal Conservatory family.
As a donor you will receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of your gift according to standards as defined by the Canada Revenue Agency. The Royal Conservatory’s Charitable Registration Number is 107935413 RR0001.
For more information, please contact Elizabeta Liguric at Elizabeta.Liguric@rcmusic.ca or 416.408.2824 x446