Gifts made to the Fund for Excellence help to ensure that The Royal Conservatory is able to continue responding quickly to critical funding needs as they arise.
Priorities supported by The Royal Conservatory Fund for Excellence include:
- Scholarships and bursaries to students who are in need of financial assistance
- Providing the Learning Through the Arts®program to underprivileged children, youth, and adults
- Bringing the joy and benefits of music to marginalized groups such as youth-at-risk and the elderly
- Making it possible to offer and maintain a large and wide-ranging, unique, and diverse curriculum available to the public through music classes for infants, children, youth, adults, and the elderly
- Offering special and unique educational opportunities and master classes to our students and to students in the community. For example, The Conservatory offered a special education concert featuring Yo-Yo Ma to over 1,100 public school students and their teachers
- Helping with the purchase and maintenance of musical instruments
You can make a difference today by supporting The Royal Conservatory Fund for Excellence.